Thursday, August 13, 2009

The top

So we took the Nordketten Bahnen (the system of trains and lifts that go up the mountain range north of Innsbruck) up to the very top. It was probably the most beautiful scene I have ever seen. To the north we could see Bavaria, and to the south I think we could see Italy. The mountains went on and on for as far as we could see. There was ice from a glacier at the top and there was snow on the ice. We threw snowballs at each other. We also saw a herd of sheep. We took great pictures and a few videos to show you guys. I guess I will put the video on to youtube when I get the chance.
Even though we hate leaving Tirol, the most beautiful place in the world, we can't wait to come back and see every one.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds gorgeous. I can't wait to see your pictures... of everything from your trip!

    ReplyDelete