Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The prettier the girl, the bigger the dog.

That is what our Anthropology teacher told us today. Now we know what she thinks about Paris Hilton. SO we (Travis) are booking our hostels for Rome and Venice this weekend. I am so pumped. We are riding on a sleeper train for the first time ever and when we wake up, we'll be in Rome! We had planned a trip to Paris this weekend, but my very intelligent mother called to inform us that the Tour du France is ending in Paris this Saturday. So, Italy here we come! We are spending half our time in Rome and the other half in Venice, which I am really excited about.

This past weekend was so great-- Vienna is beautiful, so historic and pretty low key. We stayed in one of the best hostels in the world, and walked into town every day. Salzburg was more touristy, but we saw a TON of great stuff. The Sound of Music tour was fun and it took us to parts of Salzburg and the Lake District that we would have never seen. My favorite single moment of the weekend was probably when the whole busload of tourists sang the yodeling song from the Sound of Music. You (everyone) would love it. --Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I would love that!!! The sleeper train sounds so fun too, plus you get to wake up in Rome!
    Adam's Comment: "That's funny."
    Eh, I'm surprised I got that much out of him. :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete