Thursday, July 23, 2009

Travis gets the award...

for # 1 Fiance ever. (Sorry, Jamie. I am biased) So this is what happened. Today, while he was napping, I decided to go to the post office for a big envelope and cash some travelers checks. The nearest "post office" on the map was actually just a set of mailboxes. Then I trekked to the nearest bank, that told me I needed a passport (should have known). So I run back to the Rössl to get my passport and go back to cash the checks. Next, I walk for about 40 minutes to the next "post office" that is again, just a row of p.o. boxes. The entire time, it is blustery and wind is making my hair crazy. Plus, I am the only girl wearing shorts, which is kind of frowned upon. Feeling like a floozy, I give up on the post office. I had also been searching for another notebook for class and had to buy a graph paper one, which was really distracting when I got home and tried to write in it.

Then Travis came over, and I was mean/irritated. He left and came back 30 minutes later with....

1. A big envelope
2. A notebook with lined pages
3. A snickers bar.

Incredible. I am the luckiest girl ever.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, that is sweet! You lucky girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed Travis. You're going to be a great husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a man who brings you chocolate - hang on tight!!

    ReplyDelete